Orange-Spotted Butterfly Welcomes this Blog


_________________________________________________________________________________________


My idea of doing this kind of blog has been in my mind long before. But I am more to be a travel blogger. I have always been wanting to do this but I have nothing to post. Thanks to this butterfly that entered our house. In the midst of the rain [because as of this writing, typhoon Falcon is hitting the northern Philippines], this butterfly may need a shelter and it has found our home.

I supposed to drive it away. I was able to drop it using my hand on the ground. But, it just stayed on the red floor; still, quiet and so alone. Immediately, I took my compact camera to capture it. That was a golden opportunity to capture it since it was staying still. So, that is the start of this blog called Nature Adventurer..


It stayed on the floor for a long while, maybe it was pretending as if it was dead so that I am gonna leave it alone then fly away after I left. Well, that is a common defense mechanisms for creatures facing an imminent danger.

I am always hesitant to start this blog because I am thinking that like any other blogs that has taken all the usernames that I should be using, are now just a trash, left, no longer updated, dilapidated and abandoned. For example the subdomain "Nature Explorer" and "Advenature" are my top picks for this blog but unfortunately have been used. The disappointing thing is that, the owner is no longer updating it. So that is also my predicament that I might not be able to create a post that will be related to my topic. So in the long run, this blog will just become a trash like what happened to other blogs.




So thanks for this butterfly that probably has given me the signal to start this ambitious blog of featuring the nature and its components, its wild creatures and strange plants. Oh no... I need to burn my eyebrows for this. I really need to maintain this. Hehe.

To start with, let this orange-spotted butterfly welcome you as it was really enchanting and friendly. Truly, a masterpiece of nature. This butterfly is absolutely great. 

P.S. I won't tell you to watch out for my new post because it might take too long before it will be posted. So if you are with faith in me that I will be successful for this, then, just follow this blog and a big thank you for that!

comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDBACK FROM FACEBOOK USERS

----------------------------------------------------------

SHARE THIS STORY

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delete this element to display blogger navbar

 
© Bakbakir | Design by Blog template in collaboration with Concert Tickets, and Menopause symptoms
Powered by Blogger